Monday, July 01, 2013

Put Your Best Foot Forward

Foot Spa


After months of wearing boots and thick tights, my feet needed a major pampering session to make their sandal debut this season. As much as I love getting a salon treatment, sometimes I just want to stay want to stay in and get the spa experience in the privacy of my own home. These products make it fun to take care of my feet and not have to frequent the nail salon quite so much.

After a long day in my highest heels, all I want to do is soak my aching feet. Bath and Body Works’Effervescent Foot Soak moisturizes and relaxes tired feet with chamomile and lavender. It smells amazing, and all I have to do is sit back and enjoy the suds. 

A high-quality foot scrub is one of my favorite splurges. Deborah Lippmann’s‘Soul Mission’ Foot Scrub is heaven in a jar. The refreshing grapefruit scent combined with sea salt makes my cracked heels a thing of the past. 

I love Bliss products, but what I love even more is an easy to use product. Bliss Softening Socks lets me moisturize my dry feet while I sit and watch television – doesn’t get much easier than that!

Once my feet are soft and silky I can dive into some of the season’s hottest colors for my toe nails. Essie’s Summer 2013 collection is full of bright colors that I can’t wait to show off on my new feet.

Written by Julia Kristin Summers