Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Anthropologie Summer Sale Picks


Anthropologie Part 1
Anthropologie Part 2
Anthropologie Part 3

Mirrorball Straw Clutch / Linear Tides Dress / Treasure Stack Pendant Necklace

I've been on a shopping kick lately and that's no surprise as most of the stores are having their mid year sale this month. One of my favorite stores, Anthropologie, is having their summer sale and I thought of sharing with you some of my favorite picks. I love the Spring Garden Infinity ScarfAnchor Line Dress and Mirrorball Straw Clutch. The colour and design of these are simple yet it can stand out on its own. And if you're planning to go on a summer getaway, these will also be perfect to bring along with you.

  I'm thinking of doing a series of summer sale picks from some of my favorite online stores. So look out for that in the coming days.

Happy Shopping!