Friday, July 26, 2013

Going Back To Basics





There is no denying that classic pieces goes far beyond its years in our closet. Whether you own a distress pair of jeans, classic hand bag or a white button up shirt you know you can wear it time and time again and it compliments well with whatever you have in your closet.

You know the saying you must invest in classic pieces? That I strongly agree but I haven't gotten around to spend a few hundred dollars on this Helmut Lang jacket that I've been eying on for months. I did include that though in my 100 things in 1001 days but I'm hoping to get it sooner than later.

As for the other basics, well I have a few favorites; a black leather jacket, chambray top and a black pointed heels. These staples instantly makes you look polished whatever it is you're wearing.

image via