Wednesday, August 23, 2017

When You Want To Be All That There Is


My creativity bug is finally gone and I'm back to the swing of things. Woohoo! I guess we all have these moments where we got burned out and all we want to do is just catch up on the latest episode of Bachelor in Paradise. I'm guilty of that and yes I watched 3 hours worth of that show during my flight back from Tokyo and my boo, well he kinda rolled his eyes at me lol.

So here I am back in Singapore daydreaming of when I'll get to live a life filled with creativity. By that I mean making a living out of my creative work. I want to be all that there is; an entrepreneur, curator, writer, painter, photographer. Perhaps not so much of the latter but you get the gist of it. There really is a fine line between what you like and knowing what you can do and if I'm going to be honest, I'm more of a writer. Perhaps I can work on that while continue to do others things on the side as well, mainly as a hobby I guess.