Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Mid-Year Review



5 more months to go before we say adios to 2017 and what have I done thus far? A number of things.

- Manage to lose a couple of weight from last year's weight gain. I started last April.
- Found a workout routine that works for me. I wake up at 3:30 am plus to workout at 4:30am.
- Traveled to Phuket and Penang
- Started a small vintage clothing business
- On track on my savings target

So what are my goals in the next 5 months?
- Be fit in 2017 i.e. muscle definition
- Complete Whole 30 diet (Sept 2017)
- Accomplish my 2017 savings target
- Take a DNA test to learn more about my ancestry (Sept 2017)
- Have a profitable business / freelancing writing

Savings and workout has been my top priority since I started 2017 and will continue to do so till 31 Dec 2017 hits. Lets see how I do.