Saturday, March 23, 2013

Weekend Favorites

Weekend Favorites
Red Skirt / Leopard Passport Holder / Blue and Mint Nail Polish / Blue Sling Bag / Tortoiseshell Sunglass / Gold Teardrop Earrings

It's the weekend! What are you ladies up to? Mine is nothing fancy. In fact, I just plan to stay at home, relax, cook some healthy food while watching my favorite TV shows. I'm still watching Project Runway (yes since it aired 11 years ago), Rachel Zoe Project (I love her) and It's A Brad Brad World. Can you tell it's all fashion related?

So while I stay at the comforts of my home, I figured I'd share with you what I have been loving lately.  This red midi skirt totally caught my eye when I first spotted it in Asos. I think it goes perfectly well with this stripe shirt or any neutral. And just recently I've became a total convert of wearing blue nail polishes as seen on this post.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!