Saturday, March 30, 2013

Favorite Designer Shoes From Harrods



If there is one thing I love to collect, aside from nail polishes, it's shoes. From high heels to wedges to flats you name it, I just can't get enough of them. I like to have a lot of options just to make sure that my outfit looked pulled together. I tend to gravitate towards nudes and blacks but I also pop on the colour every once in a while.

I have my share of favorite brands. But when it comes to designer shoes, I go for Saint Laurent and Alexander McQueen. Their iconic tributes and skull-detailed flats can take you anywhere from day to night and, it's nice to have them in your closet in case you can't decide on what to wear. They are so comfortable as well so you can wear them all day without thinking about it.

So on those days when money is more than an option, I'd like to get them at Harrods. They have a wide selection of designer shoes for you to choose from and you can always find something that fits your style. It's absolutely worth the investment and I might just get my hands on one of them soon.