Monday, March 25, 2013

I Want to Travel. Can I Do It Now?



I figured some of you might be tired of reading about the last fashion trends so I thought I’d sneak in my random thoughts for the week.

You see, I tend to picture of how I want my life to be like. You know, like those times when you’re thoughts are running around because a) you have a lot of spare time b) you’re growing older and c) you realize you have enough money in your bank account to travel. I have a lot of those moments and mind you, there are rainbows and butterflies in it.

Much like today I see myself jet-setting. Rome, Paris, Milan – wait for me! I almost wanted to put up a poster of it on my office desk so my mind can wonder around it when my eyes get strained from reading too many emails. Don’t we all have that? But more than just jet-setting, I want to live in those cities. A bit too much right?

Then again reality hits me and I’m like ok, so I am  here sitting on my desk typing this out. Life can be cruel sometimes. Adding to that frustration, I need to renew my passport then apply for visa, which would take about 2 months to process and I'm not the most patient when it comes to that. But I don't have much of a choice do I?

So I want to ask you this. Does your thought wonder around sometimes? I want to use the word day dream but in any case, it means the same so ya! Let me know your thoughts! I want to read all about them. Leave a comment below or email me at mail@thinkrunway.com


image via