Friday, February 08, 2013

Spring Reading List



I notice that I've been reading a lot more books lately ever since I got my new kindle. It's just so easy to use and I'm sure most of you who loves to read also own one. I realize that ever since I had it, I'm always on a look out for new books to read. So recently, I've discovered an already existing genre and wondered why I've never thought of reading it before. Contemporary Romance, ring a bell? Not the Fifty Shades of Grey kind, but just pure romance in itself. I guess I've dwelled on chick lit long enough that I decided to read something new and with my first attempt I wasn't disappointed. So for this Spring, I've pull out some books at are on my list.


1. Easy by Tammara Webber

2. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

3. The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen

4. Forever My Girl by Heidi McLaughlin

5. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire 


image via