Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Long Holiday




Hey ladies! How are things going for you? 
I hope you're all enjoying the amazing shows from New York Fashion Week Fall and Winter 2013. My favorites so far are Kate Spade, Zac Posen and Alice + Olivia. I would die to wear those clothes all year round. Lucky for me I have all the time to keep up with the shows as I've been on a holiday since Saturday and don't resume work till Friday. And no, I'm not on some fancy holiday trips in fact, I've been home relaxing and just enjoy my free time doing whatever I want.

So far I've been drowning myself in coffee, reading You Had Me At Hello and watching non stop of 90210 season 3. Totally unproductive but that's my way of killing time and enjoying my staycation while I still have it, at least for a day and a half more.

Cheers