Monday, October 15, 2012

How to Improve the Quality of Your Life


To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did. - Unknown

There comes a time in our lives when we feel like we're just stuck in a rut; bored, fat, no growth and it's not something we want to live with for the rest our lives. Mind you, I've been down that road many times and time after time things just change and I fall back in the same trap. But I knew I've got to do something. So lately I've been contemplating on a lot of things and let me share to you what I've been doing to help me slowly improve my situation that you can do as well.

1. Make a list

Identify what aspects of your life are you not happy with. Is it your work, relationships, etc? Try to give yourself time to think about it thoroughly and figure out the reasons why you're not happy with it. Be more specific because this will help you figure out what you need to do in order to improve your situation.


2. Focus

Don't lose sight. Often times you know what needs to be done but fall short because your heart is not fully into it. That's why you need to keep your head focused so you can slowly work your way towards achieving it. If you can't go on a day without thinking about it then it means you should be doing something with it. Just think about how happy you'd be if you get that job or  reached your goal weight.

3. Do whatever it takes

There's a lot of things you can do to improve your situation and don't stop until you're happy. Most of the time we lose heart to do anything further when our first or second attempt didn't go as planned but that brings me back to point two, focus. Be dedicated enough that you'd do everything to make it happen.

Today I encourage you to improve on the things that isn't making you happy. Just remember you can do anything as long as you set your mind into it.

image via