Thursday, October 04, 2012

Fall and Winter Reading List


As the weather starts to cool down, snuggling under a cozy duvet, coffee in one hand and book on the other seems like the perfect setting. Times like these where I can just relax and get lost in a good book is already a treat. I'm constantly out and about and I haven't really read a good book up until recently. I decided that I should give myself time to just enjoy and wander around someone else's life so I could forget mine even for a while.

If you may not know, chick novels are my thing. No other gene can make me smile, laugh or cry just like it. And because this season calls for some traveling and just falling in love, my reading list is all about it. If you haven't gotten any idea on what to read , here are some exciting books that you may want to consider.

1. It Happened in Paris by Molly Hopkins

2. When I Fall in Love by Miranda Dickinson

3. From Notting Hill to New York... Actually by Ali McNamara

4. A Very Accidental Love Story by Claudia Carroll

5. I Heart Hollywood by Lindsey Kelk

image via