Thursday, January 25, 2018

How Are You Using Your Time?



Lately I've been trying to do a lot of things and I feel like there's isn't enough time in the day to do all of it. I've been working out, applying for new jobs, trying to do my side jobs and of course my creative pursuits. Heck I haven't include the time I spend nurturing my relationship and my 9 - 6 job. Wheew! That's a lot isn't it. I'm all for time management and I've mastered this method just that I don't apply it.. sometimes. I don't even have time to watch The Bachelor :(

But I guess what I'm trying to put out here is How Are You Using Your Time? I'll admit I spend so much time working out (1.5 to 2 hours a day) because it's important to me so sleep has to sacrifice by an hour or so and I spend a good 15 minutes a day to read my devotion. (Can I just say that I've been so good at reading it everyday that I finally I ordered my own bible?! I'm really excited because I realize how much it helped me and I do think I need to read it before I leave this planet.) 

So my point is time is something you can never get back. You can earn the money again but time? Once it's gone it's gone so are you using it to pursue your goals or are you just hanging around in there? Nothing wrong with that but you know you have to use it wisely.