Thursday, May 25, 2017

I Told You To Be Patient With Me


I told you to be patient with me. I'm not the easiest person to be with to someone who I barely knew. I tend to be skeptical, all walls are up, misconstrued judgement and all unnecessary reasons why I shouldn't say yes.

You're husband material so to speak. I hate using that term but that's the simplest way to describe you. Looks aside, we don't have the same definition of fun. I'm a wild child, free spirited who cares less about the world and only cares about what makes me happy. You're more direct, focuses on what's ahead, knows what needs to be done but your version of fun isn't the same as mine. Perhaps it's not all about having someone to even me out but also someone I could enjoy life with. Maybe I'll come around, maybe I won't but it's still too early to say.