Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Can I Really Be Vegan? // Day .16


Transitioning to veganism is a lot harder than I thought it would be even though I've already cut dairy on my diet for the most part. For someone who drinks Starbucks every single day, drinking black coffee was a big switch. In fact I drink espresso 90% of the time now because I realise I only need that dose of energy. Meat is easy for me to cut out because I don't eat it most of the time anyway. So why am I still struggling? Because I crave for it on occasion and it sucks. To be honest, I just want to live a good healthy lifestyle without having to think about it all the time.

So just this morning I purchased The Plant Based Journey in hopes that I will learn a thing or two about  this whole transition and educate myself again on why meat and dairy is not good for the human body. I will update more on that later.