Saturday, December 31, 2016

A Look Back on 2016


I wouldn't say 2016 flew by as quickly as 2015 but hey I had the most fun this year and met the most amazing people. Though I've done more in 2015 (lots of minor things) and a couple in 2014, this was the year I traveled the most and explored veganism. So what have I done this year?

1. Attended my first indie music festival (Laneway)
2. Traveled to Canada, New York, Rawa, Hong Kong, Bintan, Taipei and Tai Chung
3. Taken an online creative writing class at Gotham Writers
4. Partied endlessly in Hong Kong (First time. Yes. Lame. I know lol)
5. Explored veganism

So what's my conclusion? 2016 has not only been the most fun but it thought me a lot about myself of what I'm capable of and how I should be moving forward. I think this realisation is very important as I step on to the new year.

A couple of my friends said 2016 has not been good for them but I guess it depends how you look at it. For me I feel blessed to have such an amazing year and I wouldn't have done it any other way.