Saturday, November 26, 2016

You Have To Trust That Life Meant Well



I'm trying to keep myself compose despite the tribulations that has happened recently. There are things beyond our control and we can only do so much.

Life would throw a curve ball at us but it gives you a hint when it's coming. You would see it from a mile ahead and it's up to us to decide whether to act on it immediately or wait till we are sure it will hit us. And when it does you have to trust that it meant well, to free you from the situation you would have otherwise endured and to open the doors where you could realise what you are capable of and what you are meant to do.

Most often than not we know what we wanted, we're just afraid to do it and put in the effort that is required, and it's not until something hits us that forces us to do it anyway. In my case, this turn of events did just that. It created such a huge impact that it forces me to reassess how I want to live my life and design it in a way I will be proud of 10 years from now.

Yesterday I asked myself, this is how I've lived in my 20s. How do I want to live in my 30s?