Monday, November 21, 2016

You Are Good Enough


Things will fall into place despite how it may appear. After all what is life without pain and suffering. It's the way the universe balances itself and as such it's our duty to handle it with grace and not let ourselves drown over it.

Life is a hard long battle; to be ourselves yet pleasing other people, to make choices not out of random but of logic. One can argue and say otherwise but in truth, if one can handle the consequences of their action then by all means please. We can't judge people and that's the principle I live by.

I don't know where I'm going with this but I guess these are things I want to tell myself and it hopes it helps others as well. Life has its ups and downs and when it hits you hard, embrace it, roll with it and know it's okay to cry when it helps. No one is perfect and we all make mistakes despite how much we know of the world.

And please know that despite how hard it seems there are friends who are willing to listen and will be there to assure you that you are good enough, that you are amazing and that you are worth it.