Saturday, January 24, 2015

Which Nail Polish Color is Best for Which Scarf?



If you follow me on instagram you probably know by now how addicted I am to nail polishes. I have over 120 bottles as of my last count and for most people this is a ridiculous number. But hey, yolo. But the thing that most people don't know is that I also collect scarves. And what I like to do is to match these two together to compliment my outfit.

I like scarves that are both textured and patterned. Recently I got this COS cobalt blue scarf similar to this and I'm in love with it. I like to pair it with Essie The More The Merrier or with Chanel Holiday because I find that just compliments the color very well.

For a patterned scarf like what I have here from Zara, I like to pair it with Revlon Colorstay nail polish in Bold Sangria or with Estee Lauder Pure Color in Beautiful Liar. I just find that these are fool proof colors when it comes to this.