Monday, January 26, 2015

The Happiness Project: One-Sentence Journal



I know I know, I'm so late in this bandwagon but hey, better late than never. 

Earlier this year I picked up The Happiness Project 5 Year Record Journal. After seeing a lot of people getting into this I've decided to keep one of my own and thought that it would be good to look back on what I've done on the exactly same day in a different year. I know lots of people got the Q&A version which is identical to this one, but I just find this looks a lot better.

On each page you'll get an inspiring quote and 4 lines to fill in your thoughts. So far I have been consistent and I find that it's best to do it just when you are about to dose off. That way you can reflect on what transpired and jot down the highlights of your day.