Sunday, April 14, 2013

When It Comes To Pursuing Your Dream




When I was a little girl, I wasn't sure of what I wanted to become. Some kids would say they want to become a doctor, a solider or a firefighter but me, I don't know. It's one of those things that I never thought of because I was a kid and all I know was to play and study, that's it. 

But as I grow up, I started to have a lot of ambitions and dreams in life that I want to pursue. And because I was so eager about it, I would work my way towards achieving it until I'll realize that either it's not yet the right time or that it's not meant for me. 

It's not a bad thing or anything but I feel like life is telling me that where I am now is where I should be. And when the time comes that I will have to move forward, I trust that the my heart know what it wants and that the bridge I'm going to cross would lead me to it.

                       Sometimes on your way to a dream, you get lost and find a better one. - Lisa Hammond 


image via