Sunday, April 28, 2013

Instagram Prints!




I was so excited when I finally got these amazing prints from Firebox. I've been wanting to get one of these for quite sometime now and I was so happy that I did. Aside from it looking like actual polaroids, so cool, it's the perfect way to decorate the bare walls of your room.

What's good about getting yours printed at Firebox is that the material they use are of good quality and the colors come out much like how you've taken them from Instagram. You can choose either a set of 12 or 24 and it comes in a cute mini size sharpie for you to write your notes on the them. How cool is that?

So if you want to get your hands on one of these, I suggest you get your printed now. Not only is it a good way to keep memories but also it's the coolest way to decorate your space.