Monday, April 01, 2013

Let's Not Try To Figure Out Everything At Once



I'm guilty of this. I know it's wrong but it just happens on those days when I have a lot of free time on my hands and all I could think about doing is to map out everything in my life. Like I would try to figure out everything, from my aspirations to my career to having a family. It's crazy but its just those thoughts running around my head thinking about what I should do next or what I would do if things were to happen.

I guess it's all because of fear. I know I couldn't do anything about it, so I play up with different scenarios in my head and try to figure out everything at once. Sometimes it can get a little bit serious and when it does I try to pull myself away from it, knowing that nothing is certain in life and whatever you have in mind can always change. It's just that sometimes we need to be reminded of it.

We all have our share of fears and if there's something bothering you, I suggest you let things be until you get to the point where you need to make a decision. Because our thoughts and emotions can get clouded sometimes and just because you're bored doesn't mean you're making the right decision. So while you're not there yet, allow things to fall where it should be. Most often than not, it's for the best.

image via