Tuesday, January 01, 2013

New Year's Resolution

Fashion


This year my theme is to Be The Best Version of Myself. I want to just embrace life, do more of what I love, meet more people and look amazing while I'm at it. It's going to be my year and I won't allow anything to stop me from achieving it, even myself. 

Travel To Paris
It's has always been on my list and this year it would be great to have that fulfilled. I remember when I went to London, it wasn't even planned I just abruptly booked a ticket as soon as I got my visa. I was really carefree and this time I might just do the same. 

Read More
I love fashion and beauty. So this year I want to make the effort to continuously read and learn more about it not just when I feel like it.

Socialize 
I didn't get to do it that much last year but this time, I'm willing to just get myself out there and see what life has in store for me. There's no point sitting around at home on a Friday night when you can go out and have fun and meet new people. 

Eat Better
This has always been on my list for years but this time I want to challenge myself to actually do it.

Get Organized
With so much activities I have in mind for this year, getting organized is a must.

Choose Quality Over Quantity
This year I want to invest more on items that would last me for years. I tend to treasure pieces in my closet is of good quality and higher value. So instead of buying a lot of those that wouldn't last very long, might as well invest in a good one.