Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Beauty Haul: Brushes, Oil Cleanser and More



During my two week long vacation in Manila, I manage to buy a few beauty stuff that I have been wanting to splurge on for quite sometime. Even though Manila is not exactly the cheapest place to buy these stuff, I've convince myself that since I'm already there then might as well get my hands on them.

1. The Face Shop Cleansing Oil (similar here)
I'm totally a convert now. After using L'Oreals Gentle Eyes and Lips makeup remover for almost 4 years, I've decided that it's time to ditched the cotton and oils and switched to a cleansing oil instead. I find it irritating to keep on rubbing cotton on my eyes to remove my eyeliner and especially my mascara. But this cleansing oil is so easy to use and very gentle on the skin. 

2. The Face Shop Eyelashes
I've tried lots of eyelash brands from the highs to the lows and I always go back to this. There is something about this lashes that just makes my eyes pop so prettily and that I could wear it without hitting my glasses. 

I've heard so many good stuff about this and I've finally decided to get my hands on it. It's the first time I used gel liner because I got tired of using pencils and liquids, but so far I'm loving it. It doesn't smudge at all and it is very long wearing.

This is probably my 3rd tube and it's my absolute favorite drugstore mascara. It just lengthens my lashes without clumping and perfect for the lower lashes too.

I'm starting to collect MAC brushes and I'm happy to finally get their classic blush brush. The size and shape is just perfect to put the right amount of blush onto your cheeks without looking like a clown.

This maybe a brow brush but I find it perfect to use as an eyeliner brush. It's small enough to put just the right amount of product onto your eyes and the angled corner makes it very easy to do a winged cat eye look.

When I left my small angled brush that I use for my brows, I felt so paralyzed. I couldn't find any cheap alternative to it so I decided to go with this. It's very easy to do my brows using this because it's big enough to fill in the spaces without constantly going over it. I didn't thought I already had the small E266 already from 2011 holiday collection and I only found out when I got back here. But I least I had the big one now right?