Monday, November 05, 2012

Why Not Pause For Awhile?


Life can pull us in so many directions, demanding much of our time and energy. From work, school, family and friends, sometimes it can get a bit crazy and for some of us we barely have time to just sit down, relax and simply take a breather. I'm very much like that and lately as I try to reassess my goals and habits, I find that this is one of those things that I need to give attention to.

I tend to occupy my mind with so many things; work, blogging, reading among others but I realize that sometimes it's best to just pause for awhile and remind myself about the things I value the most, things that makes me happy and areas that I need to improve on. Finding the time to do this can be a bit of a challenge but if you don't have the luxury of traveling and do it ala Eat, Pray, Love then I suggest you to take a few minutes off your morning to do this. Either in a form of meditation or better yet start an early morning walk. There is something about it thats is so calming that it just gives you the opportunity to clear your mind and direct your focus for the day. You can read more about it here.

Have a lovely Monday everyone.

image via