Friday, January 13, 2012

Travel Makeup Kit

I'm flying back to Manila, my hometown, tomorrow for a short vacation. I haven't been home for over a year so I'm pretty excited to see how everything has changed. I wonder if the traffic is still that bad or if there's any new local retailers. Aside from that, I'm also looking forward to see my friends and family. We'd usually have a nice quiet dinner, go out of town and just enjoy each others company.

While I haven't packed most of my stuff, I thought I'd share with you some of the makeups I'd bring along during my visit. I probably miss out some of the things here but you get the idea.


Face and Cheeks


The Face Shop peach blush MAC margin Bobby brown pot rouge in powder pink MAC mineralize skin finish in soft and gentle MAC studio fix concealer


Eyes

Elizabeth Arden Christmas 2010 palette
Shu Uemura eyeshadows in brown, grey and purple



Lips


MAC cremesheen lip gloss in luster richer, MAC fast play, MAC creme cup Chanel rouge allure in discrete


Brushes


MAC essential kit holiday 2011 brush set