Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Obsession: Red Nail Polishes


Most of you would probably know that I'm currently in my hometown for a short vacation. That's the reason why I haven't posted as much but I'm excited to share a lot of things to you once I manage to transfer my photos into my laptop.

Moving along, do you ladies know that I have a subtle obsession with red nail polishes? Apparently Aliza Licht of Donna Karan International shares the same obsession as me. Red is indeed a power colour and looks perfect on pale skin. But I'm not really into blue toned reds. I find that it doesn't look good on me as compared to brown toned reds. For a while I've been using OPI Marooned on the Magnificent Mile. But I think I've grown out of it and wanted to try other shades. If you have any suggestions, let me know!


image via