Monday, September 18, 2017

Spiritual Seeking // Day 1


I've been tapping into yoga and reading books about spiritually lately as I find that it helps me deal with my relationship. Not that I'm in a bad one but rather I'm more of a negative ball as compared to him. He is more positive, always telling me to let go and move forward, something I'm not used on doing. I feel that for us to be in a happy relationship I need to play my part.

First up, Yoga. I used to do it before but then I stopped and now I'm getting back to it. I practice at least 30 - 60 mins a day and I'm on day 7 of my 30 day practice. I'm reading Living Your Yoga by Judith Hanson Lasater  as well to equip myself on this journey. So I'm starting this thread to highlight what I've learned thus far.

Day 1 
Subject: Spiritual Seeking
Mantra: My life is a work in progress
Words: To practice yoga in the deepest sense is to commit to developing awareness by observing our lives; our thoughts, our words, our actions.