Thursday, December 31, 2015

2016 Goals



Yes, Ze list. The list I make every year but only manage to tick off 2 or 3 from it. I usually write it down on a notebook but I tend to change notebook as the year progresses and I kind of forgotten where I jot it down. So I thought why not put it up here and keep it as a record so I could look back after 365 days. Sounds like a plan?

Generally I don't want to put too much pressure on myself, we know how that turn out last year, yet at the same time I want to challenge myself beyond my comfort zone. And hopefully this time I can say that yes! I have committed to it and that for once in my life I have achieved all the goals I have set out for the year.

1. Drop to 41kg
2. Read 35 books
3. Get engaged
4. Be permanent at my job (2 March 2016)
5. Complete a TIU workout challenge
6. Complete Wreck This Journal
7. Complete 30/40 of 2016 Reading Challenge
8. Complete 50 cents and $5000 a year money saving challenge
9. Complete photo a day challenges