Sunday, January 12, 2014

I Want To Hold You Even For Just A Second


I know I've said this to you before but I want to say it again. I admire you. I admire you for your braveness, for following your dreams, for not caring about what other people think, for giving it your all and for sticking with it.

You were never wrong and no one has to right to judge you for it. You did what you felt was needed and I salute you. Sometimes I wonder if I could do the same. You see, I tend to doubt myself but you lift me up any way, giving me advise that I wouldn't have thought of myself.

I want to see you, hug you or maybe even hold you for a second. Not because of anything but because I know behind that braveness lies a man who is weak, sad and alone. You wanted to taste life and it has given that to you. Whether it's what you've always wanted or it let you realize something else, I want you to know that I'm here, I'll always be, much like how you've always been to me.