Monday, December 03, 2012

Dream A Little Bigger



You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling - Eames

When I was younger, I remember wanting to work in fashion, travel to Europe and enjoy the finer things in life. It's one of those things that every girl, at some point, have dreamed of. It's not about being materialistic or anything, I just wanted to dream and I want it big. 

And as it's slowly starting to come true, I recently became a fashion contributor for an indie magazine in San Francisco and a few months ago I went to London, I realize that whatever you set your mind on, whatever your desire is, whatever you dreamed of, is possible. 

Having a dream allows you to have a vision and a right mindset that is connected to who you are as a person. You're opening yourself up to endless possibilities, it pushes your limits and keeps your life fresh. As long as you have a strong belief in yourself, you are bound to succeed. With that said, why not dream a little bigger? 

image via