Monday, September 24, 2012

New In: Jewelries From London

With all the good number of vintage shops, stores and markets in London, I knew right away that I have to bring home some unique jewelries. Most of them I stumbled by accident and some I delibrately try to find. I was hoping to buy a lot more but there's just so much pieces that I personally liked and knew would work in my closet.

Can you tell which one is vintage? Among all of these, there's only one and that is the gold earring with creme ceramic stone. It's from the 60's and I got this at Portobello Market. The rest are all random stuff I picked up from Primark, Zara and Mango.

If you like some of these pieces, you can click on the link below to buy something similar.


Earrings: Emerald, Gold, Jewel
Necklace: Bees, Colored


   Necklace