Thursday, June 28, 2012

Rider's Cafe - Brunch at the Saddle Club





Rider’s Café is one of those brunch places that gets the most rave. Although the place is difficult to find and even harder to make a reservation, it doesn’t stop people from coming back; that’s how good their food is.

After much curiosity, I manage to make a reservation and tried it out myself. True enough I had a satisfying meal. I ordered the pumpkin soup, eggs benedict and brewed coffee. It wasn't spectacular if you ask me. It has the basic ingredients that made up an eggs benedict but it was good. I enjoyed it because it was perfectly poached and the ham has the right amount of saltiness, which gives that pump of flavour.

But I'm not sure if I ever want to go back to this place. The distance and reservation cuts it off for me. I guess it's enough that I've tried it but that's about it.