Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Words Of My Father


I wasn't really the closest to my dad, yet when we do have conversations, I take his words to heart. He might repeat his stories over and over yet whenever I ask relevant questions, he answered it in a way that would make me look at things in a much better perspective. A true wisdom from a father.

Before I flew back to Singapore, we had a father - daughter talk in the most casual setting; inside our car.

He told me "Focus on one thing and be good at it. Remember you are developing a habit. Work hard and don't give money too much importance. If you focus on being rich, you'll go crazy finding ways to achieve it. Learn to let go. Because sometimes we need to spend in order to get something. Live a simple life and be happy"


Thanks Dad and I love you.


image via