Thursday, December 29, 2011

MAC Collection



Over time I've collected a good number of MAC products. Mind you, they don't come cheap but I do find that investing on good quality makeups tend to last longer than most drugstore brands. I think whenever I want a good blush or lipstick I always visit my MAC counter. Given the wide selection they have, I always find something that I like. Honestly, ever since I started buying their lipstick, I never fail to grab a shade or two if I wanted something new. It just became my go-to brand.

  • 239 brush
  • Glitter and ice essential brush set
  • Glitter and ice special edition brush set
  • Margin blush
  • Gentle mineralized skin finish
  • Angel
  • Creme cup
  • Fast play
  • Speed dial
  • Lazy days
  • Translucent face powder
  • Studio fix concealer
  • Painterly paintpot