Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Sept 2018. Where Are We At?



This time last year I wrote a post on my goal for 2018 and so far I'm not that far off. Though I only manage to do two things from that list as of this month; photo journal and yoga teacher training, it has indeed became a year of creativity. By that I mean I trying a bunch of new things that I wouldn't think of doing. The idea is to see where my interest is at and hopefully find something that I could focus my life on. So far I done:

1. Tried yoga teacher training - not for me
2. Became a vegan - I'm still working on this
3. Completed 100 miles challenge by tone it up - a great challenge!
4. Meal prep sunday - works amazing!
5. Knitting - I need to work on this
6. Take boxing class - not for me
7. Barre class - I love it and will keep going!
8. Studying Mandarin - I'll post more about this later
9. Follow tone it up nutrition plan again - Works great for me and I'll keep going!

6 positives out of 9, not bad. But I have yet to pin down exactly where I want to focus my life on. 3 and a half more months to go and well I better figure it out soon.