Sunday, July 08, 2018

#Adulting



I'm not sure if I can write anything near my 30th birthday because July is going to be a very busy month; doing homeworks, reviewing for exams, doing a marathon, planning a trip it's all too much. I have time today so might as well write it all out.

30, wow I can't even believe I'm turning 30. The last decade has been a culmination of learnings and experiences while I was pretty much timid and naive. I never thought I'll look back and say damn was I so clueless then, yet those were necessary wasn't it. A lot has change in the past year, especially in the last couple of months and I feel like it's prepping me as I welcome a new decade of my life.

I became a vegan, a minimalist, started yoga teacher training and doing things I classify as #adulting. This whole realm is new and exciting for me and I'm learning and maturing at the same time. I guess when you grow older you realise what's important and grow from there. I'll talk more about it in the coming days but as of now, this is where I'm at.