Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Letter To Myself | To Open In 5 Years

vintage, red, and Letter image

Dear Future Self,

How are you? How is your life going right now? If you ask me well I'm here at Dentsu writing this letter to you at my desk at exactly 9:37am. You met the love of your life last year in May 2017 and wasn't that the most unexpected and unbelievable experience of your life? I mean you guys travel so much in a span of 6 months and that's just the beginning. I bet there's a lot of changes in your life right now and I'm sure you are in a good place.

Right now I'm filled with things I want to do. You see I started this 100 things in 1001 days and I'm trying to fulfill that to experience new things and get out of my comfort zone. Things has been a bit stale lately but I'm looking forward to traveling to Bangkok for the first time in 23 Feb. I'm also close to finishing the Purpose Driven Life and thereafter I'll start reading the bible. Isn't amazing how this practice creates a habit to start the morning with the Lord? It's such a good feeling.

On a more professional note well I want to move out of ad agency. I've been in this industry close to 10 years and I hope to move to apparel or cosmetic brands. We'll see how that goes but for now I'm still okay with where I'm at.

Want some advice sweetheart? Be okay with yourself regardless of where you're at; whether it be your weight, career, relationship, anything. Know that these are all planned for you and where you are is where you should be. Do you remember what we've learn in the past couple of days? Our purpose on this earth is to honor and serve the Lord. Him and only him. Spend time with your friends, go out, catch up with them. You've been so secluded lately and I encourage you to go out there because from what we've learned that's the only way we can develop our character to be like Christ and this is what we'll take with us in heaven. Don't stop going after your dreams even if you're 35 now. I know you still have a lot of things you want to do and see, go do them regardless what other people say. Keep your faith much like what you have now, be strong and know that the Lord is always with you and for relationship well remember this, RESPECT him. Always LISTEN, be PATIENT AND FORGIVE. Both of you are going far. It may not be easy but know that you have each other and believe that the Lord meant it to be that way.

Love always,
From your coming to 30 year old self.