Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Procrastinating


I think I have reached my own threshold of complains. Saying I want to do this I want to do that I might do this I might do that but I never do anyway. I don't know if it's because I want to get this year done and over with or just the fact that I'm to lazy and can't be bothered to spend that much time and effort to accomplishing it. Needless to say those things are not as important to me as others but I still want to do them anyway.

And I hate it when someone calls me out on it. Like you said you're gonna do this but have you done it? Where is it now? If there's one thing I hate it's being called out for. Something about it makes me feel like I did a serious crime or something.

I don't know. I'm still procrastinating but I might have to do it anyways.