Thursday, June 15, 2017

Summer in Phuket


I told myself that I'll start posting all my travel adventures here so I can look back and relive the moments in the years after so I guess this is where I'll start. Earlier this June I went to Phuket with a friend to get a good tan and much needed holiday. It was an amazing experience but I don't think I'll have the guts to go there on my own. Nonetheless, here are my major highlights.

31 May - 3 June 2017 

  • We rented a motorbike to get around the city.
  • Had the most amazing Phad Thai and Mango Sticky Rice at Karon
  • Visited Patong beach, Karon beach and Surin beach.
  • Saw 3 elephants on the road at random on our way to Surin. 
  • Met up with my good friend Rebekah and her boyfriend at Surin Beach Resort.
  • Had a couple of drinks there; some rose, white wine and gin and tonic before going to Patong later that evening. 
  • Rode a traditional thai taxi and went to Karon beach to have dinner with those two amazing friends.
  • Thereafter we head to Patong and had a couple of drinks, played some good old games.