Thursday, January 05, 2017

It Changes Everything


Last night I was discussing with my friend how I feel like I’ve contributed to this city enough, specifically to the companies I worked for, and that in return it has served me well. I moved here to work when I was 20 and since then I managed to save enough money to travel around places I never thought possible. I’m still in my 20s and I feel like I've done what most people in my age haven't. 

But I want to do more. Remember a couple of weeks ago I mentioned about contributing to society? Lately it's been calling me to do just that. As I observe myself and those I surround myself with, I realise I have it in me to inspire other people with talents I’m gifted with, to write compelling words that can help others. 

I finally figure out what I want to do with my life and surprise surprise what I’ve been looking for is just sitting right under my nose.