Thursday, September 08, 2016

I Don't Know Where This Leaves Us


Somethings are not meant to be and maybe that’s okay. There will always be people who will disappoint and upset you but we move on, act like it never happened and know that it’s just a bump on the road. 

But to me it was more than that, it left a deeper scar. I'm not naive. I've encountered enough people and instances in the past to know what the outcome is, yet here I am trying to convince myself otherwise. The worst part is that I was upset not because of how things are now but rather because you posed questions that broke off the wall I was holding on to for my dear life. And when it all tumbled, I felt exposed, ashamed, vulnerable and that’s not how I intended it to be. I was caught of guard and couldn't help but to say things I shouldn't have. You shouldn’t have done that and now I don’t know where this leaves us.