Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Wear prints all year around by Camilla Frank


I'm a girl that loves print, from florals to tribals you name it. I just find that wearing print gives the look more depth and character as compared to something more plain and monotonous.  Perhaps you're thinking that wearing print is only ideal for spring or summer but for me, I'd wear it all year round.

That's why I was trilled when I discovered Camilla Frank's designs. I immediately fell in love with her work and craftsmanship. The prints that she use for her designs are so intricate and well detailed that a girl like me couldn't help but just fall in love with it. Not only are her clothes beautifully made but the accessories are equally amazing.

If you enjoy wearing prints like I do, I suggest you check out Camilla's design. I bet you'd love it as much as I do.

image via