Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Why Not Go On A Road Trip?


Spring is finally here and yes, it's about time we ditch our coats, head out and enjoy the gorgeous ray of sunshine. I'm pretty sure that much like me, you too are excited to see colors from the Spring collection of your favorites stores. Whether it's florals or brights or even the trendy black and whites, you'd surely find something you'd love to wear.

So while we're on the topic of wearing spring outfits, have you ever thought about going on a vacation? How about palm beach? It sounds more summer than spring but hey, who saids you can't plan ahead? Besides, who doesn't love buying new clothes to wear on vacations? I love planning on those things and I already have a couple destinations in mind. Aside from traveling overseas, I also enjoy going out of town. Those long road trips with cool music playing on the background while the wind blows on your face, oh my gosh, I'm in need of those right now. It's just the perfect way to relax, unwind and just free ourself from all the hustle and bustle of the city life that we deal with every single day. For me the idea of a road trip is enough to just set myself back from whatever it is I'm doing and start thinking of where I'm going.

I'm thinking of buying new clothes, a new duffle bag and oh, why not a new car? I'm thinking Dodge and Arrigo Dodge dealer in FL sells it at an amazing price. With such a long history and strong experience in car dealership, it's no doubt that this is a company you can trust. Dodge cars are super cool to drive around especially on that long road trip. So if you're thinking of getting your hands on one, don't forget to visit them. Remember, you can never plan too much on a vacation. 


image via