Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Inflight Skin Care Products


I'm off to a long haul flight this coming September, 14 hours to be exact, and if you follow me on twitter, you know where I'm going. I'm not really a fan traveling for hours but the thought of going some place new is enough for me to endure it. So with that I thought I should share with you what I'd be bringing with me during the flight. You might get ideas as well on what to bring on your next trip.

  • The Face Shop Herb Day Cleansing Wipes
  • Biore Cleansing Oil Facial Sheets
  • Watson's Anti-Bacterial Cleansing Wipes
  • Nivea Refreshing Soft Moisturizing Cream

You're probably wondering why I have so many wipes with me. Well The Face Shop Herb Day cleansing wipes is to clean my face after removing my makeup with Biore and the Watson's anti-bacterial wipes is to clean my hands prior to any application.

As you can see I only have a few items with me but all of it serves it's purpose. The key is to make sure your face is clean and it's properly hydrated as it gets really dry when you're flying up in the air. Some would put on a clear mask and let it stay on your skin for a few minutes. You can do that too but I prefer to just use moisturizing cream and sleep it off.

I'm very minimalist when it comes to skincare. In fact, I don't put any products on my face except for my moisturizing cream. I find that if one puts on a lot of products, the skin gets even drier.

I hope you learn a thing or two here. Enjoy your upcoming vacations. I know I would!