Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bistro Du Vin - A Casual French Dining




There are a number of good french restaurants in Singapore and one of which is Bistro Du Vin. I've never heard about this place until it was introduce to me by one of my colleagues. After reading a lot of good reviews, we decided to try it out and true enough, we weren't disappointed.

We ordered the braised chicken and slow cooked lamb shank for our mains and oh my gosh, the meat is so soft and flavourful that we couldn't get enough of it. The serving is huge so it's good enough for two. As for the soups and dessert, the taste is just right and not overpowering.

I'll probably try their other mains on my next visit but from what I've tried, I can definitely say that this place does not only serve good food but it's attention to detail and nostalgic ambiance makes it the perfect combination of a casual french dining.