Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Unexpected Moments


Sometimes life gives me an opportunity to smile in the most unexpected moments. And when it does I pause and give thanks.

Its that unexplainable humbling and blessed feeling from a random encounter, a simple conversation or a surreal moment. While it sets my heart in motion and makes me lost in space, for the most part, I hate the feeling. The longer it is the more I want to cry and throw up. Because I know whatever it is, it won’t be reciprocated. I’m a firm believer of less expectations less disappointments. It’s better to build a wall and guard your heart from the pain rather than having it tore you apart. But when the right time comes, open it and you’ll experience the most magical feeling.

If it were not to happen again, one thing is for sure, it changed me. It made me appreciate life more, knowing that these things can happen, even by surprise. In the meantime, I would continue to walk by faith and trust in the higher power that one day it will be my turn to have a happily ever after.