Monday, October 10, 2011

{Work Wear} Go Casual

Ever since I started working I've been wearing corporates. In my line, I have to face clients almost everyday and it only means that I have to look my best. No jeans or sweats for me but I've learn how to mix and match outfits that defines classy and elegant.

But for those ladies who wear casual attires to work (luck you!), the possibilities are endless. Just keep in mind to layer and add fabulous accessories to keep it interesting. Don't forget your nails! Much like a red lip, it can take your outfit up a notch.


1. Laidback Lady

Jaeger Circular Hem Sweater, 7 For All Mankind Roxanne Jeans, Butter London nail polish in British Racing Green, LC Lauren Conrad Bow Ring, H&M Cap Toe Flats, See by Chloe Loki Bag


2. Eclectic Chick


Miss Selfridge Ochre Dress, Topshop Crop Jacket, Deborah Lippmann nail polish in Naked, Madewell Caravan Bag, H&M Platform Heels


3. Femme Fatale

Essie nail polish in Wicked, American Vintage Cardigan, Paper Crown Serena Leggings, T by Alexander Wang Shirt, YSL Link Bracelet, Madewell Almanac Boots, Missoni for Target Scarf


4. Hip Miss

The Row Roger Modal Tank, J Brand Bette Flared Jeans, Topshop Floral Kimono, Laurence Dacade Tigo Platforms, Cursive Initial Pendant, OPI nail polish in You Don’t Know Jacques


5. Girl About Town

Current/Elliot Cropped Jeans, Equipment Sophie Shirt, LC Lauren Conrad Oxford Shoes, J Crew Newsstand Tote, Deborah Lippmann nail polish in Boom Boom Pow, Marc by Marc Jacobs Claude Stud Earrings


images by lauren conrad