Tuesday, June 21, 2011

{Thoughts} Humble Abode


Hello my lovelies!

I know it's surprising that I've finally wrote something on this blog. I'm just so overwhelmed with the number of readers that I want to share with you the lady behind Think Runway.

My name is Abbey and I'm a 22 year old lady living independently in Singapore. I came here 2 years ago after I graduated in the Philippines, and now I'm working for an advertising agency under account management.

Last Saturday, I've moved in to a new apartment. It's nothing fancy but it's a nice and lovely place to stay. I rented out a masters bedroom of a 3 bedroom unit. Due to the increasing cost of HDBs (govermental housing in SG), it's a pity that I can no longer afford an entire unit. As long as I have my basic essentials i.e. near the MRT, my own bathroom and white walls and floorings (yes, it's an essential) then I'm fine.

I'll post some photos really soon. I'm just doing some touch ups on the decor and I can't wait to share it to you all.


Cheers


image via sadiemaeglutz